The following page contains specific information that you may need, relating to our Covid-19 Secure Workplace Policy. Our Policy is under constant review and any updates will be published on this page as soon as they are available.
We'd like to let our customers know that we are still open for business and following the latest Government updates for businesses. Our opening times are as follows:
|8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Following the recent lockdown regulations, we are unable to accept any visitors from anyone to our premises. We offer curbside collections and Covid-19 compliant deliveries. Our drivers are fully equipped with gloves and face masks.
The physical and mental wellbeing of everyone who works with Fieldskill, including our staff, our clients and our suppliers is Fieldskill’s primary concern.
To manage this, and in line with government guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19, Fieldskill has undertaken a full Covid-19 secure workplace risk assessment and implemented a Covid-19 Secure Workplace Policy.
If you require more information then please contact us.
Underlying principles of Fieldskill’s Covid-19 secure workplace
Fieldskill confirms we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with all staff members
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
COVID-19 RELATED PRODUCTS
Masks & Visors
Social Distancing Stickers